Quick and easy, some of my favorites of late.
- Exploring NYC’s Strand Bookstore and picking up a few new reads. I have a few lengthy bus rides coming up in November, so these will be my lifesavers! This also picky-backs on a tip I picked up from my mom – always have a book on hand because you never know when you will be waiting, with or without cell service or battery.
- Juice, acai bowls, and more JUICE! It’s pretty gross for some, but I actually prefer this trend to that of Kombucha, even though it’s on the pricier end. I found this Juice Generation on 23rd street and do declare it has the BEST acai bowl I’ve ever had (well, my second ever). Fortunately for me (not my wallet), there’s a juice store near my new work!
- Uplifting signs (this one from Strand Bookstore but more on Pinterest). More habits of happy people found here.
- Discovering crafts to make throughout the winter for our apartment. Isn’t this adorable? I may be biased by the color 🙂
- Finding a new jewelry interest. Obsession is going a little far since I just discovered this on another blogger’s website. Honestly I need to wear the jewelry I have more often than I do, but it’s always fun looking at the different themes, charms, and colors. There is even a “Happy Life Bangle” – commit to focusing on joy and positivity and a starfish bangle (no mom, I haven’t purchased anything…yet)
- Going on spontaneous adventures. 🙂 Enough said
“Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do.”
– Kathleen Winsor