Why try to be someone else when I can be me 🙂 Channeling the true “Kaitlin” means plenty of time for random question and answer. Question inspiration from my friend Sarah at PickyRunner. Enjoy 🙂
1) What does your ideal weekend look like? – out to dinner, hang out with friends (maybe wandering hot spots in the city or just exploring), a long run, post-run fuel/coffee, hike, beach, and a movie on the couch.
2) What’s your favorite form of social media? – Instagram – Worth 1,00 words? By golly they do tell a fascinating story. Facebook was cool, Twitter is good for those with short attention spans (such as myself) but pictures are my favorite. In fact, I select cookbooks based on the ratio of pictures to recipes.
3) What’s your favorite quote? Anything that is positive and encouraging. Thank goodness for Pinterest.
4) If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? – Somewhere tropical out of the concrete world and hustle and bustle. Don’t get me wrong, I love it but this girl needs some time to run and then lay on the beach and float in the ocean.
5) Who would you want to spend every day with for the rest of your life if you could only choose one person? – Don’t have a special someone and I think if I chose my sister, we would drive each other NUTS. Remember, we haven’t been buddy-buddy for very long, only about 3 years or so. But the question doesn’t say every minute, so we’d be golden.
6) What’s your favorite movie? – Oh boy, of the few I’ve actually seen, I can’t choose. Pitch Perfect, Father of the Bride, 101 Dalmatians, Elf, The Pink Panther, Shawshank Redemption.
7) What’s your favorite sport to watch? – Soccer (but really any sport). So funny story (doubt I’ve told it?) I went on a date with someone who said he didn’t like to watch sports. Um, I’m sorry, what? I should have asked for the check right then and there.
8) What’s your favorite thing about your favorite season? – Running outside in the early mornings of spring when the weather is getting warmer, but not unbearable, and flowers are blooming.
9) What is your biggest inspiration? Happy people and the anticipation of the future.
10) If you could pick any milkshake flavor/combination, what would it be? My classic combination is good ‘ol cookies n’ cream. Throwback to summer days at the Santa Monica beach club. At the end of the day my sister and I were allowed to split a blue Gatorade or cookies n’ cream shake for the ride home. But when I put my Willy Wonka hat on, I’d recommend the following: S’Mores (vanilla, marshmallow fluff, fudge, graham cracker crumble); Grasshopper (mint chip + oreos with fudge/whipped cream?); Samoa (coconut with caramel, shortbread, and chocolate chunks)